Thursday 18 June 2009

Oh bloody hell...

I last updated this blog in JANUARY! Eeps! In my defence though I have been very busy updating Kittywitchin, and working my socks off in RL. I'd like to say a lot of wonderful things have happened in the past few months but I'd be fibbing a tad..that said I'm not going to depress myself even further by divulging them here.
However, since my last update there's been a Killers gig (Awesome!) a new PSB's album ( V. good!) more new fierce music than I can shake a stick at ( La Roux! Lady Gaga! Little Boots! Florence! The Gossip!Ladyhawke!) AND.....

I'm seeing the PSB's at the 02 tomorrow night! OMG!!! I am SO excited, this is their biggest EVER gig in the UK and I'm going to be one of 16000 petheads screaming my chuffing lungs out in a very un-ladylike fashion:) I cannot wait!!

So, here's a bijou promisette..how about I promise to start updating regularly when I get back from London..how do you like them apples?

No comments:

Post a Comment